Friday, July 13, 2012

Tams is Back!

It has been an incredibly long time since I posted here on my blog. Trying to make a living and care for the family has been a huge priority and really hasn't left much time for anything else the last few years. So I can't promise I'll be writing regularly, but I will try to post a lot more frequently than I have been. So what will my focuses be? I expect politics and social commentary will continue to be prominent, but I also suspect lots of other topics will end up being the focus of future musings... Who knows where my typing may lead? :) I'll just play it by ear and take it one post at time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings! Thanks for joining in the conversation on my blog. Please know that I am all about listening and not judging. Please follow the Golden Rule when posting. Be kind to others and if you disagree with me or another commenter, please do so politely. Thanks and have a lovely day!